October 22, 2007

Everything's coming up Milhouse*

Tonight was bowling night. It did NOT start well for me, I bowled a disgustingly bad 85. Game 2, on the other hand, was quite different...

I managed to beat my game 1 score by 97 pins.

But wait, it gets better...
I decided to buy my celebratory meal at the one place that that doesn't make me feel dirty, Taco Bell. I order my meal, roll up to the window, total: $8.18, I have $7. But wait! I get a 10% discount there (not because I am cool, but because I am a student). New total = $7.37. I reach into my coin tray and pull out a small handful of coins. As I examine the coins, I see 2 dimes, 2 nickels, and, you guessed it, 7 pennies. $7.37 right on the money.

Believe it or not, this is probably the best thing that's happened to me in the last couple weeks.

*Link

No comments:

 
--------------- ---------------