October 9, 2007

Better late than never

A while back I was having trouble grasping an important part of legal writing. I wasn't sure what it was, only that I wasn't getting it. For some reason, I think I have finally gotten it. I have been rewriting parts of a memo from last year to use as a writing sample and I am reading it thinking, "what was I doing!?" I can see where I was making mistakes, and Prof.'s comments make sense to me. Sections that I thought were important are quite UNimportant and the overall structure is so much more logical to me now. I am almost embarrassed I turned this paper in! If I had to do another paper like this one, I'd likely do about 10-15% better, which would put me at a low A.


"Did that blow your mind? Because that...just...happened."

No comments:

 
--------------- ---------------