May 8, 2007

Happiness is...

...game one. 3 more to go.

The REAL reason for this post is to discuss my strange obsession with Indian women (dots, not feathers). Is it the olive skin? The dark hair? The nose-rings? I have no idea. If you took the hottest 1% of every country and compared them, I think India would win hands down. Look here and here then tell me that I am crazy. For some reason I don't feel the same way about Italian women even though they share a lot of the same characteristics.

Anyway, vote and let's see what you all think...

[PS. The vote box is not an ad nor will it invite thousands of pop-ups]

3 comments:

Another Asian Law Student said...

"For some reason I don't feel the same way about Italian women even though they share a lot of the same characteristics."

1 thing that comes to my mind - italian women don't have dots.

Another Asian Law Student said...

GAME 2 TONIGHT BIYOTCH. YOU READY?!?!?!

amber said...

Are you alright?
You've got problems, serious problems...

 
--------------- ---------------