May 13, 2007

I was WAY off...

I said it would be a closer game, decided by 5 or less. The Jazz won by 14 and are now up 3 games to 1. Baron wasn't getting the calls he got in the first 3 games and you could tell he was irritated. Fisher came up HUGE in the 4th with two 3s and Boozer was a freakin animal, 34 points (13-19 fgs) and 12 rebounds.


It has become abundantly clear the Golden State is running out of gas, their shots were much flatter and they never got into a rhythm. The crappiest part of all of this is that I will be on the road (somewhere in Nebraska) driving home during game 5 in SLC. If I have to pull over at a truck stop to watch the game, I will. Also, if the Jazz can make it to the Finals, I would be willing to pay $500 out of my own pocket to go to a game.

Finally, Mr. Richardson, show some class, a foul that hard with under a minute left and the game clearly decided is BUSH LEAGUE. Mr. Davis, your elbow of Fisher coming down the court is also BUSH LEAGUE. Really shows where your team is emotionally, you won't get far with that kind of mentality. You guys want to be tough and be intimidating? How about you start by making some shots (combined 9-28) and playing some defense (9 fouls and only 7 rebs total).

I said Jazz in 6, looks like it will be Jazz in 5.

 
--------------- ---------------